If employees get hurt on the job, we’ll be ready to quickly treat their injuries and get them back to work.
The ER alternative.
CityMD replaces the emergency room as the place to seek treatment for most workplace injuries. If employees get hurt on the job, we offer walk-in services to assess and treat their injuries quickly in an efficient and friendly environment, so that their time away from work is as brief as possible.
Acute injury treatment.
CityMD offers a wide array of extended services with the highest regard for quality to ensure a rapid return to work.
On-site capabilities include the following:
- Experienced, board certified emergency medicine physicians skilled at treating:
- Evaluation of non-penetrating eye injuries
- Puncture wounds
- Musculoskeletal strains
- Minor burns, including chemical burns
- X-ray services performed by trained technicians
- Other treatment capabilities include:
Extended services for rapid return to work:
- Light duty programs when available
- Episodic case management
- Responsibly vetted specialty affiliations
- Structured communication of information
- Standardized forms
CityMD's Aftercare program is a unique component of our practice. Unlike any other care coordination program in urgent care today, our team of physicians, physician assistants and Aftercare associates all of your post visit needs - including referrals to specialists and sharing results with your care teams. Our clients can rely on our Aftercare team to:
- Ensure compliance with treatment and coordinate follow-up appointments
- Identify complications
- Identify deterioration of symptoms
- Identify needs for treatment interventions
- Provide EMR documentation of care and follow-up communication
Our network of specialists in all medical fields provide exceptional care to patients regarding specialty treatment of their work-related injury. We ensure that all specialists in our referral network match our high standards of care.
Dedicated Occupational Medicine team.
CityMD provides employers dedicated account managers who can cater to your organization's unique needs, concerns and questions about your employees' health.
For more information or to establish your CityMD account, please click below to contact our Occupational Medicine team.
Essential steps to find heartburn relief.
The symptoms of heartburn can be bothersome, especially if you are feeling them frequently. Here are some lifestyle habits and triggers you should be aware of to alleviate these symptoms.